This program will introduce you to the digital world through technology education and hands on experience in a fun and relaxing environment. Each class is an open discussion. This is a FREE event hosted by The Law Office of David Carrier, PC. Bring your questions and we will be sure to help you!
Dates: All Classes are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month
CLICK HERE to sign up now!
Location: The Law Office of David Carrier
4965 East Beltline NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
Space is limited so reserve your seat TODAY!
2017 Class Schedule and Topics
- February 14—An Introduction to Google: We will discuss setting up a Gmail account, using Google to search the web and go over features you may not know about!
- March 14—Internet Basics: Discover how to find online resources, Connect to WIFI when you’re away from home and how to safely browse the inter-net.
- April 11– Cell Phone Basics: Learn how to ad-just your settings, create contacts, send text messages, download apps and MORE!
- May 9—Computer Basics: This class with teach you how to navigate your computer, shut down or get online. Bring your questions!
- June 13– Social Media Overview: Interested in Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter? We will assist in in-troducing you to the wonderful world of social media.