Why Hearing Aids Don’t Work – Grand Rapids
- Wednesday, October 31
3:00pm - 4:00pm
Presented by Benjamin P. Norris, BC-HIS, ACA Audioprosthologist with Miracle Ear and
Erin Harmon with ClearCaptions
Wednesday, October 31th, 3:00pm – 4:30pm
4965 East Beltline Ave., NE, Grand Rapids
616.361.8400 or online davidcarrierlaw.com
Click on the Free Workshops! Tab, then Visiting Expert series
- Discover the most common reasons people fail with hearing aids.
- Learn about the most common Myths surrounding hearing loss.
- Learn what has changed since your Grandfather wore hearing aids and how we creatively solve hearing challenges with the latest software.
- What is a ClearCaptions phone and what are the benefits.
- Is ClearCaptions really free?
- How to get ClearCaptions installed in your home.
Following the presentation, Ben will be conducting free video otoscopic inspections. You will be able to see the inside of your ear on a video screen to ensure you have no blockage. Our video ear inspection can be helpful in understanding why you may be experiencing problems such as:
- Having to turn the television up in order to understand or use closed captioning
- Hearing but not understanding
- Difficulty understanding in crowds such as restaurants
- Frequently asking people to repeat themselves
- People sounding like they are mumbling on the phone
No cost complimentary hearing evaluations will be offered at any of the Miracle Ear ten locations in West Michigan for anyone in attendance. In the case treatment is prescribed and you choose to take the step toward better hearing, you will be given a free battery charger or TV Streamer with the purchase of a compatible hearing aid.
Venue: Carrier Law - Grand Rapids
Venue Phone: 616-361-8400Address: