Free Medicaid Planning Workshop – Kalamazoo
- Monday, October 16
6:00pm - 8:00pm
2400 Portage Street
Kalamazoo, MI 49001
Up John Care & Rehab Center
Questions about Long Term Care and Medicaid
Confidently face future challenges with Peace of Mind, Hope and Calm! Enjoy the full range of Long Term Care Options. Don’t Sacrifice your Life Savings. Join the Team that knows you and has worked with you for almost 30 years!
At this Workshop Learn How To:
- What is the difference between Medicare or Medicaid?
- What is Medicaid/ PACE/ Waiver?
- Who is eligible for Medicaid and how to qualify?
- What is a durable Power of Attorney– Financial and Medical?
- Why do you need a Financial and Medical Power of Attorney?
Questions are encouraged and your concerns are front and center!
David has helped over 10,000 families with solid LifePlanningTM. Millions of dollars in life savings have been preserved, protected, defended from probate, excess taxes and nursing home poverty. His 43 team members care about you and your family. Like us, he knows that your situation is unique… he knows what works, whether it’s a pre-plan to protect your future, a crisis nursing home plan to protect your life’s work, or a survivors’ protocol to deal with the death of a loved one.