There are no upcoming dates for this event.
Specialist: Retirement Healthcare Advisor, Nancy S. Courser
This is the one time of the year when anyone with Medicare can make changes to their health and prescription drug plans for 2017. Nancy Courser will help us understand the upcoming Medicare changes.
At this workshop she’ll review in easy-to-understand terms:
• What can you do during Open Enrollment?
• What are your coverage options?
• Tips for choosing a Medicare Part D plan
• De-mystifying the Medicare enrollment periods
• Resources and tools to assist you in your decision making
Note: This workshop is for educational purposes only and no health plan benefits will be discussed.