Stay up to date on issues that affect you and your family. Our newsletters are filled with useful information on important topics such as Medicare and Medicaid, wills and trusts, avoiding nursing home poverty and much more.
• For Richer For Poorer In Sickness and In Health
• Which Do You Choose: Helpless Or Heroic
• No Poverty. No Charity. No Waste. Make PACE Your Power
• Questions From Real People
• Questions From Real People Pt. 2
• Failure To Plan Is Planning To Fail
• Questions…we get lots of questions!
• Does an “I Love You Will” Really Show You Care?
• Sixty Minutes to Accelerate Your Success
• Estate Planning to Serve You | David’s Story
• A Season of Thanks
• We Answer Your Letters
• Back to School
• Medicare Open Enrollment
• New Auto Insurance Law
• Important News from Carrier Law
• Getting ready to open
• Virtual Visiting Expert
• Important Legal Document
• Changes to IRA’s
• The SECURE Act: not secure
• A Season of Thanks
• Finding Relief
• The end of Alzheimer’s disease starts with us.
• The SECURE Act?
• Carrier Cares
• You have the power to protect your life savings.
• ‘Tis the season to say thank you!
• Aging in place – is it really an option?
• We’re changing our name!
• Summer Time! Fun Time!
• Alzheimer’s Walk Kick-off
• New Tax Law Update
Planning for your estate is a smart idea; if you do not make a plan for what will happen to your estate – another word for your assets and property – then the future of your estate will be uncertain. While Michigan law will still allow your estate to go to your closest relatives, who gets what will be out of your control.
In addition to making it clear how your assets will be distributed upon your death, estate planning also allows you to ensure that your loved ones are provided for, including a spouse, minor children, grandchildren, or disabled family members. An estate plan can also minimize the stress experienced by family members when you die, and avoid the tedious probate process. An estate plan that is well-devised can also minimize tax liabilities, too.
We understand that to you, an estate plan is more than just a financial decision; it is a decision that will have a long-lasting and direct impact on your loved ones. As such, all estate planning strategies that are employed are tailored to your specific needs. No two estates or families are alike, and your estate plan should reflect that.
Our law firm is one of the most experienced estate planning law firms in the country, with more than 34 years’ background helping clients in Michigan. In fact, our firm has assisted more than 10,000 families with their planning needs, resulting in millions of dollars of life savings and assets protected.
Do not put your future at risk; if you do not have an estate plan already, the time to create one is now. We can help – contact us today!