What You Need to Know
Michigan Auto Insurance Reform, effective July 2, 2020 allows drivers to select their preferred level of Personal Injury Protection Allowable Expenses (PIP AE), the coverage that pays for medical coverage if you are injured in an auto accident. Based on your eligibility and individual needs, you’ll be able to select from the coverage options available or you may be able to waive PIP AE coverage altogether.
What does the No Fault auto insurance reform really mean to you?
In this virtual webinar, we’ll update you on:
- The fundamental changes in coverage
- Saving money or paying more in premiums
- The “unintended” consequences of the law
- How it Interacts with medical coverage
- It’s effect on your estate planning