Social Security Made Simple
There are no upcoming dates for this event.
Presented by Nancy Courser CLTC, CSFP®
Whether you’re married, single, widowed, or divorced, this informative class will give you some insight into Social Security retirement benefits and their unique challenges.
There are a lot of common mistakes people make when signing up for Social Security. This is your opportunity to learn little known Social Security strategies that could maximize your lifetime benefits and KEY FACTORS you need to know BEFORE applying for Social Security. Timing is everything!!
- Current state of the Social Security system. What does it mean to you?
- Strategies to maximize your Social Security benefits
- How benefits are calculated and simple strategies to increase them
- Coordinating benefits with your spouse—why married couples could miss out on substantial benefits
- When should you apply for Social Security…. What you don’t know could cost you!
- How continuing to work, impacts your Social Security benefits
WHEN: Thursday, June 14th, 2018
TIME: 5:30pm – 7:00pm
WHERE: 4965 East Beltline Ave., NE, Grand Rapids
Our presenter, Nancy Courser, is an independent health and life insurance agent.
NOTE: This is an educational workshop, no products will be sold. Nancy is not affiliated with Social Security Administration or any government agency.