Our Estate Planning Attorneys are Ready to Serve You!
Do not put your future at risk; if you do not have an estate plan already, the time to create one is now. We can help – contact us today!
Veteran Pension Planning
You May Be Eligible for Significant Benefits
- If you served on active duty for a minimum period of time during a period of war;
- If you received a general discharge or better from service;
- If you are the surviving spouse or unmarried child of the deceased veteran;
- If your income and assets fall within certain limits;
- If you or your spouse is over age 65 or has certain physical limitations;
- You or your spouse may be eligible for a Veterans Administration Pension and other benefits.
The “Improved Disability Pension” at the “Aid and Attendance” level may be worth as much as $2000 per month of tax-free income. A wide range of other health benefits may also be available, including medical equipment and supplies, medications and burial benefits. You may also be entitled to help with assisted living services, housekeeping, personal hygiene, cooking, transportation, and mobility devices.