Medicaid Options – Holland
- Tuesday, October 16
7:00pm - 8:30pm
If Aging in Place is one of your main goal, join us for a Medicaid Options workshop at The Village of Appledorn in Holland.
You are invited to join Attorney David L. Carrier, West Michigan’s #1 legal radio show host, to learn how to protect your finances and personal property from the cost of long term care, probate, taxes, and more!
- Explanation of P.A.C.E. (Program of All-Inclusive Care for The Elderly), MI Choice Waiver, and Medicaid that provides for skilled nursing care.
- How to receive the care you need and remain at home or in the community.
- The way Medicaid really works and how to qualify for benefits.
- How to avoid nursing home poverty.
- Seating is limited. Refreshments will be served. No cost to attend.
The Village at Appledorn (Dining Room)
630 Hastings Ave.
Holland, MI 49423