2018 Medicare Open Enrollment… at our Grand Rapids office
- Thursday, September 14
3:00pm - 4:30pm
Presented by Nancy Courser
Ron Courser & Associates
WHERE: 4965 East Beltline Ave. NE, Grand Rapids
This is the one time of the year when anyone with Medicare can make changes to their health and prescription drug plans for 2018. Nancy Courser will help us understand the upcoming Medicare changes.
At this workshop she’ll review in easy-to-understand terms:
- What can you do during Open Enrollment?
- What are your coverage options?
- Tips for choosing a Medicare Part D plan
- De-mystifying the Medicare enrollment periods
- Resources and tools to assist you in your decision making
Open Enrollment Period is from October 15th to December 7th each year for a January 1st effective date.
Note: This workshop is for educational purposes only and no health plan benefits will be discussed.
Venue Phone: 616-361-8400Address: