There are no upcoming dates for this event.
Presented by Nancy Courser
Ron Courser & Associates
WHERE: 12330 James St., B-10, Holland, MI
Getting bombarded by mail and robocalls regarding Medicare choices for your health insurance and prescription drugs?
Join our Visiting Expert, Nancy Courser, CLTC, CSFP® and she’ll help us get through it together
This is the one time of the year when anyone with Medicare can make changes to their health and prescription drug plans for 2019. Nancy Courser will help us understand the upcoming Medicare changes.
At this workshop she’ll review in easy-to-understand terms:
- What can you do during Open Enrollment?
- What are your coverage options?
- Tips for choosing a Medicare Part D plan
- De-mystifying the Medicare enrollment periods
- Resources and tools to assist you in your decision making
Open Enrollment Period is from October 15th to December 7th each year for a January 1st effective date.
Note: This workshop is for educational purposes only and no health plan benefits will be discussed.