Are you worried about the government prohibiting the transfer of your firearms, and perhaps losing some of your firearms? Imagine what happens to your firearms when you die unexpectedly.
Were you aware that you can ‘accidentally’ make your spouse and adult children felons if they have ‘access’ to your NFA firearms when you’re not at home?
Find out how to protect yourself, your spouse and your children at our Gun Trust Workshop. In this workshop, we will talk about:
- How to properly transfer owners of your firearms upon your death
- Co-owners and Authorized Users
- Reducing Risk of Legal Changes
- Multi Generational Ownership
- Asset protection of the trust owner
- Protection from Loss due to Nursing Home Qualification
- Benefits of a Gun Trust over a Corporation or LLC
- Benefits of a NFA Gun Trust Over a Traditional Revocable Trust
Learn about these issues and so much more!